Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i need help!!!?

any tips on deciding between the two?

1-she is very nice and very calm and she is very pretty but shes very shy and dosent really express her feelings at all but her best friend says she likes me and i have also known her for a few years but i never really got to kno her and my friend who left my school likes her too but she likes me not him

2- this girl isnt as pretty as the first girl and she hangs out with the girls that are really bitchy and tht scares me but shes very funny and we joke around and i feel comfortable but sometimes it seems like were good friends not like a realitionship thing but shes not afriad to tell me wat she thinks and if somethings wrong she would tell me and tht comforts me

Favorite Answer

OK-clear choice sugar! #2

You are already able to talk to her & you feel comfortable around her. Sounds like she has a good personality, too. Looks aren't everything. She doesn't rely on her friends to tell you whats going on in her head! She comforts you! You've really answered your own question. Have fun Sweetie!

Seems like you have more feelings for #1. I don't know this is my guess because of the way you described her. I just felt you were leaning more towards the first choice. Go with whatever makes you happy and comfortable! Good luck and best wishes........

All of the above.

Being friends first makes for better relationships anyway. Be friends with both and you can see if it leads to anything with either one.

• respos

1st one is very likely your long term friend trust yet 2nd is your todays fun and tomorrows question. You get that?