Whats the worse thing that has happened to you after a break up with your gf or bf, and waht did u do?

I would like to hear all stories wether good afterwards or bad

• Favorite Answer

crying,no sleep,cant eat , CANT LIVE WITHOUT HIM!!! and thats how i am now im trying to find sum1 else and move on but he was the love of my life and i cant live without him and since he moved on its really hard!!!!

The worse thing.....I found out I couldn't live without him. I was miserable for a very long time even thought I tried dating. We eventually got back together and it's been 12 years of wedded bliss since.

I've only been dumped once, and that in itself has been a miracle. But the one time I was dumped, he dumped me in an instant message on line. The worst part was, she ended up getting pregnant and they got married. I always sort of hoped that they wouldn't stay together, since there was virtually no time between him breaking up with me and getting together with her, but that didn't happen. But fortunately for me, life does go on and I've met someone even better.

cried my eyes out..felt like a stupid for loving him soo much (which is never a good thing to do!)..then moved on..after 2 months, i realized that being single isn't bad at all..i even loved it because i was free to "flirt" or something like that with other guys..and ofcourse i got to hang out with my friends which never fails to make me soo happy..=)

and know that i have a new man in my life, i now know the do's and dont's in a relationship!..i've never felt better abd happier! =)

Cool guy,

After my first break-up with my BF, He ended up with a lesbian,and i ended up by myself.

FOR REST OF STORY:

AIM me at

sammylover2013

E-mail at

sammylover2013@yahoo.com

Well it always feels crummy but somehow life goes on.

• Sxoxo

moved on..became a stripper and lived happily ever after

She got the nude pics of us and they never saw the light of day.

mostly i cried cause some of my bf's mostly care about my looks but cobie(that's his name) understands me. He likes me for who i am not for my looks

Source(s): p.s. i think he cheated on me and i never cheated on him, a care so much about him

I ran my jetta into a semi,