Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Whats the worse thing that has happened to you after a break up with your gf or bf, and waht did u do?

I would like to hear all stories wether good afterwards or bad

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

crying,no sleep,cant eat , CANT LIVE WITHOUT HIM!!! and thats how i am now im trying to find sum1 else and move on but he was the love of my life and i cant live without him and since he moved on its really hard!!!!

• 1 decade ago

The worse thing.....I found out I couldn't live without him. I was miserable for a very long time even thought I tried dating. We eventually got back together and it's been 12 years of wedded bliss since.

• 1 decade ago

I've only been dumped once, and that in itself has been a miracle. But the one time I was dumped, he dumped me in an instant message on line. The worst part was, she ended up getting pregnant and they got married. I always sort of hoped that they wouldn't stay together, since there was virtually no time between him breaking up with me and getting together with her, but that didn't happen. But fortunately for me, life does go on and I've met someone even better.

• 1 decade ago

cried my eyes out..felt like a stupid for loving him soo much (which is never a good thing to do!)..then moved on..after 2 months, i realized that being single isn't bad at all..i even loved it because i was free to "flirt" or something like that with other guys..and ofcourse i got to hang out with my friends which never fails to make me soo happy..=)

and know that i have a new man in my life, i now know the do's and dont's in a relationship!..i've never felt better abd happier! =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Cool guy,

After my first break-up with my BF, He ended up with a lesbian,and i ended up by myself.

FOR REST OF STORY:

AIM me at

sammylover2013

E-mail at

sammylover2013@yahoo.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well it always feels crummy but somehow life goes on.

• Sxoxo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

moved on..became a stripper and lived happily ever after

• 1 decade ago

She got the nude pics of us and they never saw the light of day.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mostly i cried cause some of my bf's mostly care about my looks but cobie(that's his name) understands me. He likes me for who i am not for my looks

Source(s): p.s. i think he cheated on me and i never cheated on him, a care so much about him
  • 1 decade ago

I ran my jetta into a semi,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.