Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

chris asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

has anyone ever played that braking dog christmas song and had their dog go crazy like mine? its hilarious?

Favorite Answer

When my cousin played the songs her half breed wolf named bullet started barking his head off

he does not like other dogs, very territorial

No. My dogs usually ignore anything on tv or on the radio. But I used to have a dog that would "sing" when anyone played the piano. Even if it was on tv. It drove our piano tuner nuts, but it was always good for a laugh. My dog even stayed in tune with the music. When the music was slow, he howled slow. When it was fast, he howled and yipped fast. He also "sang" low for music on low keys and high for high keys. He probably was some kind of canine musical genious. We totally should have named him Mozart or Beathoven

• Meli

No, But I have a "jingle cats" CD where cats meows are put together to create Christmas carols, probably the same thing, it does drive my cats berzerk!! they look everywhere for the " noisy intruders"

I can't do it for too long though, I think it stresses them out.