Present for my boyfriend?

My boyfriends birthday is coming up on December 12th. I'm REALLY in desperate need of a gift idea. We're young, so most of the things that people would usually get their boyfriends arn't too good of ideas. He's turning fourteen, and has almost absolutally no particular interests. I asked him, to see if I could get some helpful hints, but that was a no-go. He said that all he wanted was one day to 'hang out' with me. I don't think that's good enough. I want him to really feel special, without spending $500 or disrespecting myself. I would totally appreciate any suggestions as to what I could do or get him for his special day.

Favorite Answer

1. Gift certificate for Sports wear etc.

2. The body Shop products.

3. Books.

I thought your boyfriends answer was the sweetest thing anyone could ever say to someone. It's not always in material gifts that people find happiness. Obviously, your presence makes him happy. Give him the gift of your presence. Spend the day with him...this is not disrespecting yourself....I dont get that part...but anyway, give him your time. That's what he wants.

awwwwhhhhhaaa young love...so sweet.

If you really want to make him happy give what he wants. He wants to spend a day with him. I think that would be the sweetest thing. Why don't you spend the day doing things he likes to do. Does he like going to movies or playing hockey try doing that? Or go do something he has always wanted to try. Take him out to breakfast. suprise him with something he loved when he was a kid. ^_^

Aww thatz really sweet. If he said all he wants is to hang with u, Do that! You can maybe buy him some of his fav cd`s or gift cards for his place where he likes to shop at {if he likes to shop}. You can do alot of things realted to him.

HOW ABOUT A GIFT CARD TO WAL-MART, OR IF HE'S INTO SPORTS HOW ABOUT A GIFT CARD TO A SPRTING GOODS STORE, OR A GIFT CARD TO HIS FAVE RESTAURANT! HOPE I HELPED HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

give him a watch