Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i'm going to see my ex tomorrow...?

at a party that we were both invited to. haven't seen him in a long time. since we broke up i lost a lot of baby fat to look super hot! we parted as non communicating friends... i'm sure he'll be happy to see me. i'm excited to see him too but how shoul a play it? should i nod hello, just smile or look disinterested? help me out!

Favorite Answer

Well i think you'd better off to smile and just say hello if he recognized you in the party. nothing more than that i think it's the best.

well it depends on how you feel about him, if you are still into him be yourself, don't play any games,