Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Magic Bar in "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess"?

okay, so I have beaten Twilight Princess already and done alot of the side things, I was just wondering... where is my magic bar? I have seen screen shots of the game and there was a little green magic bar there.

• keb
    Favorite Answer

Sadly, there is no magic in Twilight Princess. :-/ I beat it myself, and did nearly everything (excep the poes - I just couldn't see the point), and NO! No magic...

I'd be upset, but I never used magic in a Zelda game more than I absolutely had to. I'm more upset about the fact that Link was SUPPOSED to be left handed, and they went and mirrored the ENTIRE game to make him right handed.... *sigh* ..... </geekiness>