what will make you happy in christmas?

what make me happy is to see my mom one more time ..god took her away to be with him..just to see her in my dream ..one more time i miss her so much

Favorite Answer

Let's see, what would make me happy:

1) A Lamborghini

2) A million dollars

3) A supermodel

Hi Ingred!

What a nice thought you had. My parents were taken fromme at a young age too and I have lost a brother and sister. Life is so prescious and we are just passing through. We need to realize how important it is to live life to the fullest.

What will make me happy? My husband and his mom are going on a trip to their homeland far away, It is making me happy that they will be "home" again for Christmas and with all the realitives there. That is so important.

Have a Merry Christmas, and pray for a dream. It will come. God Bless

I, too, would like to see my brother again. He died almost 3 years ago at 29 from a massive heart attack. But I would also like to know that I have a place to live, as I am filing for divorce after the holidays. I have to wait till after the holidays because I have a teenager that I have to buy Christmas for and I can't afford a new place and Christmas at the same time.

im sorry for your loss ingred... what would make me happy for christmas would be a happy family cuz im tired of being unhappy and sad all the time...im in a bad marriage and my husband mistreats me and i wish he would treat me right so we wouldnt have to get a divorce but he refuses to file for a divorce and i cant file cuz i dont have the money to file so he is enjoying treating me like crap and i have to just stay in this mess cuz i dont have any where to go and we have a child together that he loves and then hes in law enforcement and a detective and its even worse cuz we havent had sex in a year and we have been married for 13yrs and i have to say its been bad for about 7yrs but its actually gotten really bad the last year... if i had money to go file i would but i have these health conditions that prevent me from working so its kinda like im stuck in this situation and depending on him ...sometimes i just wish i would die so i wouldnt have to live in this anymore.but then i think of my daughter and she keeps me going.

I would be happy if my daughters paternal grandmother pulls through and doesn't leave this world before christmas, and if I could really get my kid what she wants for christmas

Oh how sad! I hope you will dream of her. My dad died 13 yrs ago and a couple years ago my brother was upset because he had forgotten how daddy's voice sounded. Within a couple of days he dreamed of him and he said dad's voice was so clear and it was just as he remembered.

if someone gave me a real bandai gundam kit Zero Custom..hehehe..

that would make me happy this christmas...Yahoo...

I'm 22 yet still acting like a 5 yr old boy..

What Would make me HAPPY IS TO HOLD MY 3 MOTH OLD DAUGHTER ONE MORE TIME!! She Died OD SIDS AT 3 MONTHS OLD!!