Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why did they remove my question:Do you like me?

seriously,I asked,do you like me,and it was removed and they took 10 points.I've seen way worse

Favorite Answer

~~~you asked "do you like me?" that is a chatting question,,,it is not a question of substance for information,,,so,,,some person that is probably is a bad mood reported you for "chatting" sooo

sorry for that person,,,,cause sometimes people need to take a chill pill,,,, just so ya know,,, I like you cause your here on Yahoo answers,,,,and sorry about whoever reported you for "chatting" like I said,,,that person is probably in some sort of bad mood....

• I am not sure, but it looks like when someone presses the Abuse button you get one added to the "thumbs down". If the number of "thumbs down" reaches X the Answers bot removes your question.

I think this is what happened to my question a couple of days ago.

Oh yah. That sucks though huh?

They did that to me to.

I think its somone reports you or sumtin

Retards. They just feel like removing it. Well... life goes on.

• ?

chat

cozzz they are bassturds