Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

hey help pleaseeeee?

okay look what do u think of this today friday we were suppose to go half my friends couldn't which is liek 6 and so tomrrow sat. we going to movies in afternoon then after we going to a friends house to hang there watch something or eat talk then we will have dinner at there house

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Would love to help, but I do not have a clue as to what you just said!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think its gona be a good friday night even though u only have 6 still u can have a good hang out time =)

• 1 decade ago

wow! use some punctuation marks then we can understand what your asking. but if your asking what i think you are then.... yeah sure... sounds like a good way to spend your weekend. bring some games too incase you get bored.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's Bed time! You have a busy day tomorrow !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gurl, I go with wat bokbok2 said. You need to know who to use ur punctuation. How about talking a spelling book. It might teach you a thing or two

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HUH?!?!?! ask a real question i dont wanna know about your personal life

• 1 decade ago

sounds fine to me....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.