Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareAdd-ons · 1 decade ago

Can I use Both of my graphics card's together?

Can i use my Intel Extreme Graphics's (it's OK)

with My Nvidia GeFORCE MX 4000 (It's Heavenly)

I want to combing the power of both of them

Favorite Answer

you can have both of then installed but unly one running at the time... if what you want is to be able to use 2 monitors at same time, I'm sure you can do that with your better card anyway... adding more memory? for your RAM but that is going to speed up your precessing time not your graphics... and adding more VRAM, is not all that simple... just use your new card and enjoy it, remember the more sugar, the sweeter it gets, but when it comes to computers, sometimes adding weird configurations leads to memory conflicts and registry problems...

I think you could have IF you had the same brand graphichx card. I also know for sure that You can only Choose to Run One of the two to use. (but its different story if its for a dual monitor screen)

You cannot run 2 Video/Snd cards on a windows OS. You can add RAM. it will help. But give the card to a school.

sry man. if you had 2 geforce and they used pci express maybe but an intel and a GeFORCE together no way....