Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do i become a shy boys girl friend?

Before I tell you this you should know, that at my age, in my school, you can be "going out with someone"(bf&gf) with out actualy having to go out.

Ok, so i am in 6th grade. There is this guy in my class I REALLY LIKE and I think he likes me too becase he is the only one who laughs at my stuiped jokes at lunch, I always catch him looking at me in class (and a few other small things). I am kind of shy around boys and he is kind of shy around girls, but I know we both like eath other. The thing is, I have this weird way of not wanting him to know I like him, and i think he is the same way with me. I don't know why I am like this, I guess i'm just afraid if he finds out and he doesn't like me then he will laugh at me. For example: When this boy looks at me in class, a normal girl would look back at him and smile, but when I see him looking at me I pretend I don't notice he's looking at me, and I just try to be graceful. I don't think this will ever go anywhere. I NEED HELP

• annie
    Best Answer

write him a note. if ur shy to give it to him, have a friend do it. maybe invite him to a movie, ask what his plans are for christmas break...maybe make fun of a teacher, something to get him laughing =). sit by him at lunch. make small talk. dont be scared to make the 1st move...he might be waiting for you to make the 1st move =) have fun

I am in sixth grade too! My friend likes this boy who likes her. Don't feel shy. Smile back. That is the first step. Get to know him. But back off if he seems annoyed. I hope you get him! Good luck!

You'll never know if you don't open up to him - smile back! I promise you though, you won't die, so what is the harm in trying?

what if hes not gay? then your screwd! it would be kinda disturbing having a gay girl come up to me and ask me out cuz im straight then he wont wanna be friedns with you anymore!

Ask a freind to talk to him for you

just go talk to him or get one of ur friends to talk to him for u

You really just need to build stregnth and quit being a pussy and ust do it...thats what i had to do...

• S K

Talk to him.

just say HI!

and remeber!:DONT BE A CONFORMIST!

jk

TELL HIM I LOVE YOU NO NOT THAT WAY TELL HIM THAT YOU LOVE HIM