Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Who should I start with for fantasy football? Joe Horn, or Devery Henderson?

I have them both and need to decide on my 3rd receiver behind Smith, and Galloway...

• Proto
    Favorite Answer

I'd bench Galloway and start both Horn and Henderson. Joey gets wide open down the field all day, but Gradkowski can't get him the ball.. Bress on the other hand is guaranteed to light up the 49ers secondary.

Joe Horn

i gotta agree..go henderson. he's got speed like crazy..and horn had those two or three good games in the middle of the season...but he's just not a good touchdown option. i traded Joe Horn away earlier, and picked up Colston...and am using Henderson while colston is injured.

everyone knows Horn is good...so he and reggie pick up alot of safety help, leaving colston/henderson open/single covered alot.

Play Horn. With the Marques Colston hurt for the Saints, a lot of balls will be thrown Horn's way.

Henderson all the way. He's a deep threat and has been getting much more yards than Horn.

Horn has been hurting and Colston is questionable -- so Henderson is the guy to start.

• ?

I would bench Galloway and start both of them but if you can't do that start Horn

horn hasn't practiced the last 2 days, devery has looked great when given chance

I would go with Joe Horn cause they are playing my team

horn