Do you think Scrooge in the "Christmas Story" ever got to scr ew?

Hey how come when I ask a question like this there are a lot of answers...but when I ask a serious one like the one before...it get's past by?

And I was talking about screwing in a light bulb without help.....you guys only think about S E X!

So do you think the ghost went "bump" in the night or was it a "hump" in the night?

Brazenone, you are the only one who got the "light bulb" thing...they had candles and such...LOL

Favorite Answer

lol... naughty batman.. that's why he was angry all the time and I think he should of put his energy and money towards buying a couple of girls to have fun with... I also think it should of been hump in the night, we all need to get off right....

All I know that there is an awful lot of humping going on here so just count me in!

• I think him and the ghost of Christmas Present had something going on, I mean do you see how they look at each other!

I think I live with him now, and yea I screwed him when he decided to be nice and pay for little Johnnies operation.

they didn't have lightbulbs back then big guy...and I think he did that pretty little thing he was in love with, with no doubt!

Bumps in the night...humps in the night...same thing in my book, whatever I bump into, I hump :)

What do you think Scrooge and Marley did together? What do you think those heavy chains were for?

Ask your mother

I'll screw you if you promise not to be a Scrooge.

:)

j/k

• Karen

Your a ****** genius....No wonder he was such a grumpy bastard!

Source(s): I agree with brazenone.....I'd hump it too!
  • cass

Nope, he was way too moody for it.