Physical Cheating VS. Emotional Cheating?

Which is worse? Which have you been guilty of? Which have u been a victim of? Which is more comon? Which does more damage to a relationship?

Favorite Answer

I believe both are the same, except that emotional one is more dangerous because its usually invisible. I also think that one should have honesty in all of his relations, why should one cause pain to others or to himself by hiding things ?

I've been guilty of both, with different bf's. I think that the emotional cheating hurts you more than it hurts your mate, and the opposite is true with the physical cheating. Although I have not been cheated on (that I know of) I feel that I could more easily forgive physical cheating than most people, because I realize it was nothing more than getting off.

Emotional cheating is worse and it happens alot over the Internet from people talking through conversations. I've been involved in a emotional affair. I get alot of guys who have partners who like talking with me but I can't seem to find a man of my own at the moment. Sucks.

Emotional cheating is not really cheating, but it hurts even more. I've done both, recently, and the emotional cheating is the one that tortures. Emotional one is the most dangerous, if its strong enough.

Emotinal because it is hard to get revenge on that.