What is your favourite lush product?

I really like the lush products, they all smell really nice. I only get them every once in a while as a treat though. My favourite is either mmm marshmallow bath melt (smells like marshmallows) or Cupcake face mask (smells like chocalate, I keep it in the fridge and I have to tell my dad not to eat it!). How about you?

Hopefully I will get a lush gift set for Christmas!

Best Answer

oooooooooo - i can't just choose one !!! can i choose 3 ??? even then, i'm struggling to decide........

1) Bathos bubble bath bar - i LOVE the smell of this, and it turns the water slightly purple, which is rather funky !

2) Happy Hippy shampoo - it's just right for waking u up on the morning, and leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling wonderful

3) Angels Delight Soap - they only produce this for about 3 months of the year - it's an xmas special. i buy LOADS of it so that i have a stock of it all year round !

i keep all my lush things in my underwear drawer, so everything smells like the smell that u get when u walk past a Lush shop !

i also had a rather 'interesting' experience with a fairy jasmine bath bomb..... i'd never used one before, and didn't realise just how much glitter those things contain..... by the time i got out, i looked like i'd been dipped in a pot of purple/blue glitter, and i left a trail of glitter going from the bathroom to my bedroom. it took 2 weeks before i stopped spotting glittery bits around the house !!! i love the smell of that bath bomb, but i don't think i will be using it again - my boyfriend was non too impressed !!! (especially when he kept finding glitter on himself too !)

• Kirsty

Oh my god there are too many to choose from! But why do you only get them as a treat - you should use them all the time. If I had to pick then I would have to go for Fresh Farmacy cos I cannot live without it - it make my skin super clean, and helps to control spots. Also, I really enjoy anything with glitter in, and I am totally in love with all the new Christmas goodies they have introduced.

I absolutely love the Cupcake Facemask!!! smells fantastic...and i like the cocoa balls too...all Lush products have wonderful smells!

OH GOD! I would give both my little toes for the chance to try every lush product... but it wouldnt be anough, maybe give the toes next to them as well. not my fingers though. theyre binky.

The ginger bread man bath bomb.

mmmmmmmmm i love them all the all smell sssssssssssooooooo good but i love a good sparkly bath bomb every once in a while!

I think the cocoa butter balls take some beating

oooooh i dont if i could pick just one!! i liked aunty pamela bath melt god i just luuurve the box sets....roll on xmas i hope i get the biggest they do!!!

I do not like lush very much. I like candy.

i love them all... spesh the bath bombs...

just go in the shop.. smells well nice!

smell it from a mile away...