Favorite Airport?

I love traveling to airports in the us which is ur favorite in the us

in the us dumb a$$

Best Answer

Regarding your second comment, there are no good airports in the US after you have experienced the ones in Asia. Hong Kong's is the best with cushioned benches, overstuffed single chairs, showers, courteous staff, free internet, e-message board, children's play area, tv lounge and lots of high end shops. Plus everything at the airport is CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!

From Forbes List of Best Airports:

"Rated the world's best airport for five consecutive years, this single-terminal airport has a futuristic design with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer fantastic views of Hong Kong Bay. Efficient passenger flow systems make connections easy. Express transportation shuttles passengers to downtown Hong Kong in 23 minutes, but if you're stuck between flights, the airport has a beauty salon, extensive tax-free shopping options and the Regal Airport Hotel, rated the best airport hotel in the Asia-Pacific region."

Second best is Singapore's airport with their free mobile phone charging, free tours of the city, alarm clocks on the chairs, a swimming pool and Jacuzzi, massage and spa facilities, live bands, extensive gardens, a special "official" napping corner, and free movies.

Also from Forbes list:

"Though not as spacious and open as Hong Kong Airport, this enclosed airport focuses on "maximum customer comfort and entertainment options." The airport features a rooftop swimming pool, a free 24-hour movie theater and beautiful orchids throughout its two terminals. Singapore Changi Airport is known for high standards of service efficiency in immigration and security processing areas."

Finally, this is the reason so many people answered with airports outside of the US (also taken from Forbes' article on the Best Airports):

"Perhaps not surprising, no U.S. airports cracked the top ten. In fact, they barely cracked the top 20. Minneapolis-St. Paul came in at No. 20 worldwide"

Will Rogers Airport in Oklahoma City

Your question is favorite US airport, not any part of the world, I had just been to San Francisco , and LA for international flights and Oakland for local flight.

LAx is too congested but systematic. They should improve their airport.

My arrival at the San Francisco airport was just smooth, no problem. It was so fast.

Pittsburgh International Airport is constantly ranked one of the top 5 best airports in the world. And I live in Pittsburgh so that's my fav. airport :)

The Albuquerque International Sunport. This is worth a look. It looks great inside and has a nice homey feel besides. Not bad for a big city. And it's not too far from everything, either.

• Ari

Newark

Other than this, Singapore, Dhahran(Saudi Arabia) and Narita Tokyo

I dont knew in us, Probebly Las vegas...

But for the rest off the world my absolute favourite is Amsterdam schiphol (klm). You can walk on top of the entire roof and see all the runaways and a lot of ac! Number one! Johan

Hong Kong and Narita (Tokyo). I love those 2 airports!

Chicago's O' Haire

laid out nicely

• gypsy

favorite would be JFK worst would be MIAMI