Iraq Study Group (ISG). Sandra O'connor & Military.?

Somebody explains to me what Sandra O'connor is doing with ISG & why the group is lacking any SEGNIFICANT military personal?

I like to add that some still think that there is no political solution without a military solution ( like McCaine), so I am surprised that there is o military people at least to give their openion.

Nevertheless, I am still ery surpriesd why they chose Sandra Oconnor, with my deep respect to her, this is not her position to be.

Favorite Answer

probably no military as it seems all the retired ones disagree so strongly with Bush. It is always interesting to see who gets on these things, but you can bet that someone like James Baker, Bush Sr.s man will be there to look after the boy. Idiots got us in, and now we are supposed to be exited that this team of the same kind of "experts" are going to get us out.

Nobody knows! But I think it is signifcant that no military personel are on there because it shows the growing recognition that the solution for Iraq needs to be political, not military. It is a shame Bush won't acknowledge this, as he continues to say we need an open-ended commitment in Iraq. Because that worked SO well in Vietnam.

But I have absolutely NO idea how these people got chosen or what makes them more qualified than, say, you or me.

I beleive daddy's behind it and the participants will not really do any study, just waste expense moneies and come out with what the Bush family wants them to. Sandy has always been a friend to the Bush's

Great answer from michaelsans, who in their right mind can believe these idiots.?