Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

leave micheal richards alone!?

everybody needs to let him be. you know damn well if a black man were to go and call white people racial slurs, not a thing would be done about it. what you think

Favorite Answer

What he said was wrong but i do agree with you that it would be a much different situtation if a black person said something about a white person

The story will fade out eventually but for now I am just gonna ignore it. Richards was really out of line to say that no matter what the circumstances but i'm really sick of that story. Nothing can be done now... he said it, people got mad, he apologized, now we need to move on.

• kate

I think Michael Richards made a horrible choice in his rampage at the Laugh Factory....it was way over the top with his language and antics and to say he normally doesn't talk this way is hard to believe, as he completely lost his temper and offended many people....as far as a black comedian doing the same and not facing the same scrutiny because of it, I think you are wrong...if he wasn't on some kind of medication, there was no excuse for it....he has apologized and I think in due time, people may forgive him, but it wasn't just racial slurs, he spewed "hatred" in his rampage, and there is a big difference between the two....this will die down eventually, but as far as his career goes, I think he blew it...

• robee

Okay. I never think of him anyway. I abhorred Seinfeld! Free country, free speech. I'm black and I give less than two damns about ol' Mike!

I agree now he's gone is when people start cracking jokes and making up crap

I think they wont let him be until someone gets paid, even then he will be apologizing for the rest of his life.