How long will ur hair grow in a month if you take hair pillls im donating my hair to kids W/ leukemia?

i have so mauch hair

fyi my hair grows half a inch a month

how much longer will it grow if i take hair pills

pinky stupup you ****** racist besides i want cut my hair already but im donating it its already down to my back how can that be mean refuse cutting my hair even though i want to but we got to think of others besides your self besides not every one looks good with long hair

Favorite Answer

Prenatals makes ur hair thicker&longer..even though ur not pregnant its still safe to take them.Thats nice of you.Hope ya good luck.

Pills will not increase the time of hair growth significantly. It will still take time for it to grow back.

You shouldn't stress over this so much. Focus instead on the good deed that you're doing. These kids with medical hair loss can't take hair for granted and are grateful for selfless people like you to have what you have in abundance.

• ribbs

My hair's a sluggish strengthen, too. I hadn't were given it decrease that a lot for no less than 0.5 a 12 months and that i exploit Fructis length and power and now that is from shoulder-length to about the middle of my decrease back.

• susu

your so sweet for doing that! well mine grows half an inch a month too, and when i took pregnancy pills my hair got stronger and longer its now down to my back, so im preety sure your hair will grow double the length. good luck to you.

u r so mean u just want thses tips to make ur hair grow so guys could like u these kids will die next month so why chop of ur hair when u can give it to black women