Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

at least how long does your hair grow a month from the hair pills I'm donating my hair to children w/ leukemia

i have thick thick hair and alot of it i probaly have enough hair for two kids

Update:

my hair with out the pills still grow half an inch but if i took the pill how much longer will it grow

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I can only eek out maybe an inch per month maximum. And I'm not lacking for protein in my diet.

I donated my hair a few years ago. To make the donation, you need to give a minimum of 10 inches. I gave 30 (btw, I love having short hair).

Source(s): Been there, done that. http://www.locksoflove.org/
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're taking hair pills?

There are things that can make your hair healthy, and perhaps let it grow at its fullest potential, but nothing that can really make it grow faster, if that's what you want it to do.

On average, as long as you aren't sick, pregnant, etc., hair grows about a half-inch a month.

• 1 decade ago

It grows without pill{{{{{ a half an inch per month,,,,}What a lovely and kind thing you are doing,,,,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.