Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

What "would" you say "if" you hated our govermment?

If you hated the goverment or dissagreed with somthing what would it be. We all love our presedent and totaly agree with the way things are blowingup, I mean going down. Please be as long as you like, since its "your" cage, crap i mean freedom.

Lol, I just ask questions that get under peoples skin, but somtimes thats what you need in order to let the pride in your fav football team or country come out. You know im rite football fans! lol, I personaly think it could be better but its not falling out, kinda like my teath, theres some stuff that dosent look good, but, hay dirty is the american way. I personaly love america and would die for my home land any day!

Favorite Answer

are you in a cage in america? get the f*** out of america and stop complaining.

I know what you mean. All this anti-American sentiment is driving me crazy. I mean with the new legalization of torture, those terrorist cells will be found easily now. Not to mention the wonderful job of getting due process out of the way on suspected terrorists. No more Type II errors allowing terrorists to get away with their anti-American evils. Also, thankfully, the trade secrets of CIA prisons are also being protected so that way all those pesky lawyers aren't permitted to be told about the treatment of terrorists suspects. Good thing too, if they did the ACLU or some other group might try and attack this administration. Of course Hans v. Louisiana (1890) made sure that our government can't and shouldn't be held responsible for any damages they do to a U.S. citizen. After all, can our government officials really responsible for the decisions they make, after all, they are just as susceptible to peer pressure from other politicians as well.

You know, you'd sound a lot more credible if you just came out with it. I may not agree with you, but one of the freedoms you do have is to say what you really mean without pussyfooting around. Have courage, like a real American. We must be doing something right, because every grimy proletarian from all over the globe wants to get in here.

Now reading your additional details makes me know you are trolling. Buh-bye, not gonna waste any more time with you.

Source(s): The fact that I cherish the freedom I do have; I may not agree with Bush, but I agree with the country, and its spirit, and the Founding Fathers who gave both to us.

Freedom of speech is very important..no matter how Bush tries to limit it..there will always be strong voices who will stand up for the right to free speech and free expression..A true patriot will always speak out against corruption in government and will highlight the errors of government and of officials.

I would have to say I agree..very Orwellian nowadays, no?

Isn't it amazing how many people confuse hating the way our government works with hating America itself? I love our country and I love the people in it..I just hate the ones that look out only for their own interests and greed..that is tearing this country apart.

To the American government, I would say "you will not win, more and more people are coming on to your lies and your plans"

This is to all you. 'love it or leave it' our government is one of change. And by the way it's heard to see the future with your head up your a**.

Source(s): Myself. A bottle of jack. I_fell

I would say It's the worst government. want to oppress all small contries.

I would say---One way ticket to europe.

But i dont...so i'll stay and be fairly happy with things here in the good ol' usa.

I would say try living in another country.Everyone tries to get into the U.S. for a reason.It is where everyone wants to come.