how do i put pics on myspace from a cell phone??

i need help.

i need help. my phone type is the Motorola Razor. My service is T-Mobile.

Favorite Answer

u can either connect usb port to ur comp or email them to urself then save them to a folder then wala just go to myspace and download new pic from folder

This is dependant on your Phone, but MMS Messages (which can contain pictures) can be sent to an EMAIL Address. You need an MMS provider.

Some Phones have Infra red connection, so some laptops, you select Beam "Via IrDA" usually under the send pictures.

Some phone have Blue tooth, so do some PC's, usually you can be able send images Via Bluetooth as long as you set up blue tooth on both computer and Phone correctly.

Having a USB or Firewire connection works very easlily, but I doubt you have one.

I however don't do any of that. I have a Windows Mobile 5 Phone with Yahoo installed on it. It automatically uploads any photo's I take when I take them.

Your cellphone would have to be connected to your computer to do this. If your phone doesn't have the feature to connect via USB ports then you can't transfer photos back and forth. You should list the phone type. You will probably get more accurate answers that way.

• ?

depends

E-mail them to your computer...

ummm. you can't. i tried lol

Source(s): me...

tell my cuzin