jEN asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

what is a cute hair style besides a ponytail?

I have a little bit longer than shoulder lenght hair, blonde, and really inouing naturl curls and waves, and i put my hair in a ponytail everyday, no more ponytails. i would like to put my hair down, but i don't know what looks cute. and how to do it. I don't want to take forever on my hair. the longest, an hour,MAX. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

straigtin it and wear it down. Part it down the middlt and wear it in 2 low ponytails, or you could cut it down the middle from ear to ear and wear half of it in a pony tail and the other half down. Depending on what kind of hair you have you can braid it. I dunno anything I guess. Or dye it or highlight it then it will look different even if it is in a ponytail.

• use a flatiorn straightenr to lay it down a lil bit more-u don't have to make it completly straight but u know jus get it "down " a lil i have had the smame problem so i know how u feel....otherwise another cute things u can do is take your hair back in little sections and make kidna a sweet high bun that can be really cute looking or do piggy tails! u never grow outta those till u r like 25! and u can wear a cute hat or scarf somthing that is good for accentuating your face-----remember u gotta learn to love your hair! take care i hope this helped=0

~Ally

Source(s): my personal experience-i'm a designer

You could straighten it one day, leaving it down. On another day you could french braid your hair and put small, thin ribbons in it. It looks really cute, especially at football games. And still another, you could leave it down curled. Half-pony tails are really pretty too. These all take a maximum of one hour.

I'm a guy and the hairstyle that I LOVE seeing on girls is straigtened and just put down. It looks really nice and flowy especially with your hair.

How about getting a hair clip and pinning back a portion of your hair or wearing a headband.

if u have a wide forehead, u should get bangs and make sure the bangs are straight.if ur forehead is not to wide to to small, u should get bangs on the side.that's how my hair is.if ur forehead is small, u should probably just make a line in the middle.

put up in a sloppy bun with some if it hanging it down.half up and half down.crimp it and wear it up and keep your bangs hanging down.um put it up in a high sloppy bun and messy and it looks awesome!

• half up, pony w/ pouf, pouf w/ hair down, messy bun, messy bun w/ pouf

i understand i have super curly hair and it takes 2 hours to straighten

i have same problem..

well u can leave it down for one day and see how it looks..!!