would i be a dork if....?

would i be a dork if i am in the 8th grade and have had many of bfs before and still havent gotten my first kiss?? i also kinda dont know how to....

Favorite Answer

I didn't kiss a boy until my 8th grade graduation dance. Don't feel bad. Trust me!

I'm a guy - and you're totally NOT a dork... its cute and its sexy...

Wait for that first kiss - its special, maybe even more than sex is... I remember mine - don't remember the first time I had sex... so that says something.

Find that sweet guy, spend time together, and eventually things will happen.

Do what you're doing, everyone feels like a dork at times in 8th grade...

-dh

No, you're not a dork. There is nothing... NOTHING wrong with not getting your first kiss yet. It may take some time until you're ready and until it happens, but trust me, when it happens you'll know that the time you've waited is SO worth it. Just make sure that whom ever gets that first kiss from you is worth it. A fist kiss possess an innocence that should be earned with trust, not given away with eagerness. :)

I don't think it matters much if you have had as many bfs as u said. That says enough. Especially for the 8th grade. Just don't refuse a kiss if it comes your way

Not at all! Save your kiss for someone special, not that they weren't. No need to swap spit with various guys when you often end up breaking up anyway, right?:) Enjoy hanging out, laughing, holding hands, etc. Kissing leads to too much, honestly, and then you get into the bigger trouble. I say good for you, you are doing awesome in the relationship department. :)

you´re a dork already if you have to worry about if you are one or not.

and to your question about your situation...no...but maybe try staying with one a little longer...soon people might start thinking poorly of you if you keep going from one guy to the other -- kissing or not.

I had my first kiss in the 8th grade, so no. Besides, you want to wait for this kind of thing. Really be ready for it!

No not really, you are fine, girls usually start dating until high school. Skeptical in how you have many bfs at that age and never kissed.Take it from me, whatever others are saying, most of it is a lie.

Source(s): Been there, Done that. 19

No, you are not a dork. Just enjoy and don't rush anything. Being an adult comes soon enough.

• Smiles

Don't worry about it!! I didn't get my first kiss until I was 16! I didn't learn how to kiss until I had kissed quite a few guys. (just kissing, nothing else!) It takes practice and someone who you really care about.