Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 1 decade ago

Boiling Bacon: Where in New York City can I buy it?

I'm looking for boiling bacon for my Ma so we can make it with cabbage. She's been telling me about it my whole life but the only thing we can find here is Corned Beef.

Favorite Answer

Every Irishman worth his salt knows corned beef and cabbage is an American concoction. The proper dish is Boiled Bacon and Cabbage. I don't know of any place in new york but I have purchased some through a company in NC, they will ship and they are reasonably priced. call 1-910-608-2226. Hope this helps!!!

there may well be some activities shops close to via, merely examine google maps. my advice is mizuno, although, asics are superb. while you're stepping into the san fransisco section, there's a save in los gatos noted as sprockets that focuses on surfing and volleyball kit.

Look up yellow pages for the nearest Islamo-fascist listing.....they love yummy bacon