Which language of the following would you learn?

A. Arabic

B. French

C. Spanish

D. Chinese

E. Hindi

And why?

Favorite Answer

AAAH well that's a hard one. probably spanish, b/c i already know all of the other languages/or am learining it, excpet for chinese...but i don't think i'd really use chinese

Chinese. I have already learned Spanish and am obviously and English speaker. I am trying to learn Mandarin Chinese. It is fun and hard all at once. I chose Chinese because China will eventually have the largest economy in the world along with the largest population - it's logistics really. However, I live in a place with thousands of people who speak Chinese, so it is a useful communication tool as well.

I would probably want to learn French, since I already know Spanish, and French is another Romance language. Since French had such an influence over the English language, I think it would be an interesting one to learn.

Well I already learned Spanish, I would learn Mandarin (there is not such a thing as Chinease belive it or not) because that's a huge country with lots of people, and its increasing in power...it will soon be as powerful as the ex-soviet union (if they manage to get money and resources.)

French because I've already learned Spanish and French is fairly similar and also useful where I live.

I'm already learning spanish and mandarin chinese there useful and fun to learn if you have good teachers. PS: when you tallk about languages it would help to specify which chinese 'cause there are amny variations.

I've already learned Spanish. I've started Chinese (Mandarin) but stopped studying it do do something else for a while. I want to go back to it.

I would like to learn Spanish, Chinese

Rest I know to get along, if not fluently.

well i can speak arabic, and i have started learning spanish, i think i would probably want to learn french becuase i want to go to france, so i will probably need to know a little french.

Spanish

Why:

With all the Central and South American people moving here,you should learn it.

Spanish. There seem to be more spanish speaking people moving in the area and its nice if you can communicate with them.