which is better.......?

an apple ipod or any other type of mp3?

Favorite Answer

I have an apple ipod and it's the best thing I have ever gotten. It not only holds loads of songs, but it has a clock and an alarm (and the clock can show you the time in states and countries all around the world) plus games, and it can hold pictures, and it can hold phone numbers and contacts, too. you can also buy a docker and hook your ipod up so you can listen to it without the earbud in your ears. my dad even has a system thing that you can hook your ipod up to and we listen to our ipods when we are outside in our jacuzzi. so i think that an ipod is better than a mp3 player

I recommend the SanDisk Sansa e250. It costs around $100-$110 and it is 2GB which means it holds around 500 songs. It shows photos and has video playback. It has a nice vibrant screen, and it also has a voice recorder. There is an FM tuner from which you can listen to the radio or even record from. It has a MicroSD slot so you can expand the memory at a given time. It has a nice sleek design and has the same dimensions as the iPod Nano except for the thickness which it is more thicker.

Not so sure about that but thought I would let you know if you order an apple ipod they will ship it for free and engrave what ever you want on it for free on their website. I just heard it on the radio this mornin.

Source(s): KSON country radio station in CA.

i just got the Sansa e260 it was around $119 and it was 4gb...it can play music, videos, and photos...and it can do alot more things than the ipod nano.. i found the 2gb ipod nano was more expensive than mine yet mine can hold more. But, i think the ipods come with cooler accessories like a dock.

The iPod

An apple iPod is the best in my opinion. Check these sites out to show you what I mean.

iPod Nano - http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/features.html

iPod Video - http://www.apple.com/ipod/features.html