getriiiight asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

okay..kinda a strange question...?

my friends dog...he is around 5-6 monthes old I think...and he is beginning to "hump" alot....is this normal? Once he is nutured will he stop

Favorite Answer

This dog is telling you he is dominate. Perhaps you should hook him up with the dominatrix dog who was in here earlier and see if they can work it out!

• My male dogs and even my females hump. It isn't sexual it is dominance..It will happen less and you wont have to worry as much about the dog running out to find a female. Plus you get the benefit of a healthier, longer living dog. Tell your friend neutering is a wonderful idea and the right thing to do....Good Luck

Oh the joy of being the point of affection for the humping puppy! Yes, this is very Normal stage of puppy development. We have a very large dog and were very pleased to have this behaviour change once he was neutered!

"Humping" is not just a sexual behavior. It is also a dominance behavior.

Getting him neutered will help.

Make sure you all know that people are the leaders and the dog is the follower.

What kind of dog is he?

http://www.libertydogtraining.com

when a dog humps it is not usually in a sexual way it is in a way of dominance and he is trying to say that he is the boss dog so you should not let him do it because the owner is the boss and yes once he is nutered he will most likly stop humping

Bagpipes on the proper of Meat Loaf's 'each thing Louder Than each thing Else' the hollow of Jethro Tull's 'Skating Away on the skinny Ice of the recent Day' effective factors the sound of Ian Anderson making and ingesting a cup of tea. no longer a solo, even if the kazoo in Jimi Hendrix's 'Crosstown site visitors'. The Blackmore's nighttime music '25 Years' is performed on the hurdy-gurdy, with a bagpipe chanter solo contained in the middle. the proper of Fleetwood Mac's 'Gold dirt female' effective factors panes of glass being damaged. part of the 'second Hand information' drums were absolutely performed on the decrease back of a chair. And 'Tusk' in contact drumming on Kleenex packing boxes. and there is a Peter eco-friendly era music the position they locate that the sound of 'leg-slapping' did not sound 'leggy' adequate, so as that they used a leg of lamb!

Yes, once he is neutered. Normally cats and dogs start doing that at 5-6 months. (Cats at least) Good luck. :)

Well it is kind of late to wonder ...seems to me that he needs to be neutered and see what happens then deal with it. You can also use a spray bottle with warm light water spray each time he tries and tell him 'no' firmly. I still think neutering is worth a chance...too bad it didn't work on wandering husbands....the water I mean ;}

Well, it depends on what dog he is doing it to haha. my boy dog did the same thing to my girl dog while she was going through her periods so, maybe thats whats gong on. we got him fixed right after though haha. hope that helped!

• usually once he is neutered it will slow down but as far as never doing again...well I have five neutered dogs and they still do it occasionally