Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

spanish woman?

Why man are so atractive to spanish womans????? what make them so speciall ...i know planty guys that they will do whatever to get a spanish woman specially blk guys...why???

Favorite Answer

The things that attract a lot of guys to Spanish women is their butt and their skin tone(s).

Most Spanish women have pretty huge and nicely-rounded butts, take a look at J-Lo's for example, which are a big turn on for most guys.

Spanish women, depending on where they're from can have varying skin tones, from light (like from Spain) to dark (like from the Dominican Republic). A lot of Spanish women have very sexy skin tones, ranging from light to dark, which make them available to any guy who prefers a certain tone of skin color.

Us guys also love their foreign accents at times, which sounds mucho caliente!

Source(s): Moi

It can be that they are thought to have more spunk that comes with the culture, and for what is worth, they are really passionate, it's a quality that they inherit from the culture, but I think in the end, they do settle for the good old american girls, becasue in the long run, they really know how to have fun.

I personally think, the spanish women have way too much drama going for them, and that may work with the spanish men, but the american guys can only take so much of it... But that's just my opinion, I personally like the spanish culture, but I can only take so much of it, so I get back in my shell to breathe.. .hahah.

So- like, in every culture there's good, bad, and really bad kinds of people.. And I can't say that you can actually generalize the statement above for all American guys. I actually think that a lot of them don't really care for the spanish drama queen... and again, not all spanish women are characterized by the same stigma... so it's up to each individiual, really.

You must be in a certain place where most guys care for that sort of woman... and adventure... but the real question is, how many actually end up settling for a spanish woman?

I , for one, would not settle for a spanish guy, no way! - be that Antonio Banderas, as is... - But that's a totally different subject.

I guess some Spanish women give off the vibe that they are easy...all I see on TV when it comes to Spanish women is they wear very revealing clothes and are very flirtacious with their male costars. I'm not a lesbian or anything, but I think the majority of Spanish women are very exotic and beautiful. That could be why too.

Black guys seem to think that these spanish women have rhythm. Any woman can have these moves. They like what they don't have. It doesn't matter if they are spanish or french....

Some of those Spanish women are beautiful

and sincere and true. It's not like they are pieces of crap.

in the caribbean we have the same problem there's just something about them. We call them reds and i have two cousins that are spanish an it kills me when the black and indian guys run them down so i just call them red bitches.

But you know what it' s only for a while for when they get together they cannot understand what they are saying when they are talking them bad.

Because Spanish women are beautiful, smart, rhythm, and tons of soul.

I don't know exactly, perhaps the dark skin, not too dark yet not too light. I always thought Spanish people were attractive. I don't really know why.

The passion, the look and the fact that a lot of guys are tired of american women. women from other countries are different, more exotic and more dedicated to serving the relationship and putting the relationship and the man first before themselves.

without sounding mean to amwerican women - they can be and tend to be too strong and self serving.

black guys will take any other woman beside another black woman. black women tend to be tough on their men.

i do unlike Spanish women human beings....they only look trashy. British women human beings look cleanser, nicer, classier and extra effective. i know it is not particularly like.....authentic, yet it particularly is my take. i'd decide for a brit over a spanny any time.