How much about sex is not really about sex but about power for guys?

Are guys into some stuff just to humiliate girls and for guys to feel they are powerful? Sorry if this offends any one, but I'd like to know why do guys want to things like spanking, tea-bagging, facials; I think it's more about humiliating the girl than it is about the guy getting pleasure. I don't understand guy's facination with porn either, is it so they can see girls being humiliated?

Favorite Answer

Well first of all in my opinion all kinky sex and sex acts realisitically come down to power play.

Normative sex can be about power or may not be depending on the situation.

Finally the porn. Its really simple actually. Males are highly sexually excited by visual stimuli. Far more than females according to most studies. So porn is simple its all about sexual stimulation based upon our biology.

So your simplified answer is that sexual pleasure is closely linked to power. In all its varied forms sex is power and power is sex. Its to closely linked to be seperated.

S

I'm not sure about the humiliation part, though I think a lot times it at least seems like a guy who is doing a thing like you listed above doesn't really care all too much about the girl's feelings(which is really cruel and piggish).

I do know that in circumstances of rape, the act of doing so is not about rapist's sexual gratification, but about having power/controll over their victim (who is not always a woman).

Hope that helps...

Some of you have really got some issues... I totally agree with Indy-T about this..Alot of stuff you mentioned other people actually enjoy. I know of girls and guys that enjoy facials, although personally, I would prefer they swallow it and suck every tiny, itty bitty drop out until I feel my balls starting to move, but i digress, sorry. If you think that stuff is degrading don't be a part of it. I reckon it really depends on who the male is and their mental state. Me, I would never impose anything on anyone I was being sexual with unless they okay'd it...I believe sex takes two and both are equal partners in it...Hope you find a guy who will show you respect and ask you what you want....We are out here....Peace and Joy to You.

You have control and power issues, don't you? Those that engage in such behaviors usually do so out of mutual consent and a desire to please whom they are with. if you don't enjoy them, there is no reason you should participate but you also have no right to make any judgments toward those that do enjoy those activities.

perhaps it's time for you to let go of your prudish repression and actually do something you enjoy instead of worrying about being "humiliated". Some people enjoy playing submissive roles, some enjoy active roles. There isn't anything wrong with either of them.

i am not into that stuff at all, and this is not a good reason to become a lesbian, dont rebel against all guys because some guys are actually nice, you just arent hanging out with the right ones, and guys do the perverted stuff when they are perverts, and they lok at porn because its atractive, it is stimulating to look at

I think so and it seems as though a mans penis is his weapon at times and he is assaulting you with it.

Yes I think for many man sex is power the ultimate for many of them.

You ever notice how many men talk down to you while having sex, call you names and be degrading.

Yep its power!

Rape and some fetishism is about power. But most sex is just about orgasms, and occasionally love. Oh, and "conquest", not in the sense of power but in the sense of accomplishment.

i think men feel more superior when girls perform these actions on them..

or they perform the actions on the women

I personally think that is just really dumb

plus think about it, what kind of guys watch porn??

the one's that cant get laid.. :)

97%.