girl friend says she was not a virgin, when i had sex for the first time she bleed with blood,is she virgin?

Favorite Answer

You never know I didn't bleed the first time I had sex, so you never know. No one on here should be saying they know for a fact because they really don't.

Depends on the your size and size the guy she says she lost her virginity to. If he wasn't very big compared to her insides, that could be the reason she didn't bleed with him. Every person is different, I didn't bleed the time I sex. Also you need to trust her, if she cared about you, why would she lie about not being a virgin. I thought guys like taking a girls virginity.

She may be a virgin or may not be. You need to just trust her. My first time didn't make me bleed but, I have since. It all depends on the size of the person you are with and how rough or gentle you are.

Just because she bled does not mean she was a virgin. I never did bleed having sex, first time, no time.

If you are large, you may have torn something, or she might have been on her period, or just ready to start.

Chill out.

If you are having sex with your girlfriend, you should trust that she's not lying to you or that's not a healthy relationship.

Actually shen can be telling the truth. You don't necessarily have to be a virgin to bleed. Alot of women have some vaginal spotting after sex.

• I am a girl and i know for a fact that she is a virgin because if she bleed that would mean you broke her cherry

she bleed with blood, huh? As opposed to bleed with oil, or water.

innnteresting.

It doesnt mean she's a virgin. It typically is a sign, but it can be something as simply as your penis irritated her cervix and caused it to bleed. She could have been on her period, or, she could have an infection.

You just had sex with her how can she be a virgin

• Nancy

She can bleed also because there was not enough lubrication from the friction and dryness.

She can also bleed from rough sex.

In conclusion, she could be telling the truth.

is or was she a virgin till you got to her

if she said she was she was l ot dont bleed