Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you nosey?

Do you try to know all about everything going on around you?

Favorite Answer

yes

whats your name

where do you live

how old/young are you

male/female

reason for question?

No most of the things that go on around here i dont want to know but if i do hear something i try to get all the details before making an opinon and i usually keep my opinon to myself and discuss it with noone.I've seen too many destroyed by hear say and guess work. Even when you think you have all the facts people have a tendency to polute them.Somtime i wonder about decisions the goverment makes & try to read between the lines but we just dont know all the details that goes into their decisionsWe need to pary that all world leaders are looking to God for guidence but some dont appear to but parying for them ,pay my taxes,& keeping my thoughts to myself/

Extremely nosey. I always have to know what's going on with everyone and everything. It sometimes gets me into trouble though...LOL.

There are certain regions Grassy is going to stick his nose into. That doesn't mean I am nosey, just thorough.

Source(s): Just Grassy Sweetie and my last name isn't Sweetie

yeah thats what my spouse tells me that iam nosey but hes just as much of a snoop too since he's a cop

• lol

oh, i am very nosey. i love to find out things, just look how many questions i ask, this place is perfect for me!

No I Just Care What Is In Front Of Me I To Busy on what is in Front of Me Then Wht is Behind or On My Side

• Yes, and I eventually get everything going on around me.

Yes I totally am LOL

I don't really, you know, pry into others' business or anything but I do like to know what's going on with the people in my life ;)

I would not call it being nosy..I call it being well informed of my surroundings...

and for some reason I have people come to me and say stuff like ..hey do you know what happened, want to know ..and so forth..most of the time I do not have to ask...I am told by many...

and yes I know every ting about you..so what is it you want to know..that you do not know about you...come on I know you want to ask....

smile

good luck

not so much about everything going on,like gossip wise-- but if i go for a walk in the evening, i will always glance through people's windows, if their curtains were open to see their decor and who's in there....