What would you do??

I have this problem with my brother in law!"my husbands sisters huband"lol

Every time his is around me he rubs me or my butt!It has happened so many times!!!I told my husband and the last time I told my mother in law and siter in law!Thanksgiving he could even keep his nasty hands to himself!He went to give me a hug and thank me for dinner then rubbed down my back and rubbed my butt!I went and told my husband for the second time and told him about the first time it happened!After I told his mom and sister they said"wait until it happens again"!Of course it made me mad!!My husband told them if they didn't say something to him and it happened again he was going to put him in the hosptail and then we'll send him to jail!!I don't think it is right for them to use me as his "toy"!What would you do?

I've already to him to stay away!It's kind of hard not to let him come over to a family event!My sister in law and her husband live with her parnets!My father in law is the only that doesn't know whats going on."They don't want him to"I've already made it very clear he is not to come over if my husband is not home!He is not allowed around my daughter if I'm not there and it don't matter who is!She just turn 2 but when she was a few months ols I caught him watching me change her pamper!I have never trusted him since!I didn't think he be dumb enough to make moves on me!I've made it very clear if it was to happen again I'd press charges!I just feel like his wife should say something to him!

Favorite Answer

pray and ask God to help you

I would call him on it right there in front of everyone. Once he's brought out in the open, he won't be likely to do it again. If he continues after that, both you and your husband will have to tell your mother and sister in law that unless something is done about it, if he's going to be at any function, neither you or your husband will be there. He thinks he can get away with it because he hasn't been outed and no one has said anyone to him. Good luck and God Bless.

Not act like it's a secret and tell him loudly to keep his stinking hands to himself. Beyond that and what you've already done I might get a little ballistic on him. No I would. Oh and no hugging.I would avoid him.

• Bert

I'm with Mr. "Kick him in the nuts" on this one. He needs a beating.

kick him in the nuts the next time he touches you inappropriately

don't invite him over any more and kick him in the nutts.