Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

how do you know if a woman wants to be more than friends , even if you both are married?

Favorite Answer

You want us to help you cheat? Bark up a different tree pal.

Both married??? Should be thinking about something more constructive.That question seems to be a waste of time and has great potential for some unhappy results.

Yea,but until the law catches up with you and then you will have to change sexual preference,probably by no choice if you know what I mean. By the way youre smallstuff. I once had hundreds of women wanting to marry me but I settld for one

She will look you in the eye a lot. Also she might try to hang out with you as much as possible. She might even try to get you alone non shaluntly of course.

Why? Do you want to be more than friends with her.I wouldnt if I were you.Unless you want to be divorced.She could catch you,divorce you,and have enough proof to sue you for alimony.

If she acts like she is interested in you gives you signs that she is trying to hook up with you but you dont want to cross that line unless you dont care about your marriage.

Ask her but I wouldnt destroy what you both have. If you want her you should leave your wife then you will be free...

oh i am sure she will make the fact be known...with her being married i doubt that she has any difficulty in letting the fact be known. loose women are pretty good at that!

bah!!!!huh!!!!what do u mean more than friends!?ewww finish your relationship first before u want to be involve in other relationship!!!!i hate ppl like this!!!try to respect your wife!!sicko

That should be between you and your woman friend.