I LovE A BoY?

and I need help being not so shy around him!!!!!! what should I say to break the Ice

JaZzY FiZzLe

just to let Ya'll nkow I KNOW HIS NAME!!! silly goose

Favorite Answer

Guys it when you act shy around then. Trust me, I know. Focus on being confident when you are around him so he will see more of the real you. If you don't know what to say to him, start with trivial things like sports that either of you play or if you have any classes together than you could ask him what the homework from that day was.

um... if you guys haven't ever talked then bring up music.. it's the ultimate ice breaker (if you want small talk at least.) but if you have talked bring up the old subject... ask questions be flirty.. he should get it about half way through you conversation that you like him.

Just say Hi, what's your name? That always works.

good question. i had the same one here and people told me to ask him out. i know his name, have seen him twice maybe. i just feel stupid.

don't be afriad to show your fellings other wise you'll never know wats happening

hey have you got msn?? wb xx

look to jebus