Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Ok People the Toronto Raptors want to Trade Mo Pete (Morris Peterson), who should we get in return?

The Longer we keep Mo Pete (Morris Peterson) the less and less he will be worth. And you could maybe say that he just had a bad start. What should we do with him? PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WE HAVE RESPECT FOR MO PETE, AND WE CAN'T TREAT HIM LIKE CRAP. What do you think?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Pablo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I dont see getting much, maybe trading him to a bad team and possibly getting a first round pick.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

What about this trade: Morris Peterson for Darius Miles? I am a huge Blazers fan and think Peterson who still is young would fit in great with the rebuilding Blazers and Miles could get out of Portland like everyone wants him to! Miles is a athletic player who could fit in good next to Bosh and give the Raptors another horse!

• 4 years ago

I consider you. Mo-Pete is a fan well-known in T.O. yet for some reason, he's no longer interior the commencing lineup and Sam Mitchell isn't enjoying him...If the Raptors can get a reliable deal for him, i does not disagree paying for and promoting him...yet they should a minimum of be enjoying him suited now.

• 1 decade ago

i have no idea iam a big raps fan to kind of hard to find out who to really get because it depends who and if they talking to anyone either way i know Brain Calangelo would make a good trade and not let a trade like this go to waste

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A basketball pump and a fresh set of towels.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.