Adopted - looking for birth father?

I met my birth mother about 6 years ago, who turned out to be Julia Negron, ex-wife of Chuck Negron of Three Dog Night. She was also married to John Densmore (drummer of the DOORS) and Barry Oakley (bassist of the Allman Bros).

I was born on January 14, 1968 in

Los Angeles. Julia dated a man named MICHEAL SCOTT whom she met while waitressing at a diner. MY birthname was Jennifer Alexis Scott. Anyway, she lost contact with Michael Scott.. hopefully he will pop up some day.. such a common name is hard to find.. I would love to know him and more about my genetics from HIS side. If there are any siblings from his side, etc. If anyone has any info or can help please contact me.

Julia was also know as: Julia Brose or Patricia J Brose

Favorite Answer

What all does your birth mother remember about your Bio father? any relatives? Find out the general area where he lived start at the schools (yearbooks) Get your original birth certificate. not the one your adopted parents have. Go to the hospital where you were born have your birth mother obtain her medical history (for the day you were born) your bio fathers address or something possibly could be in that information if she listed him as a contact person in case of emergency. I could help you more if I knew a little more. email me wrink97@yahoo.com. I reunite adopted families for a past time and I have thus far been successful. Good luck and don't give up.

Try to get a copy of your birth certificate from th ehospital or county where you were born. On this form are spots for the name of the mother and father. In 1968 they may have a spot for occupation of each and social security numbers. Use these things to help find your birth parents. Use this to research the company your parents worked for to get more information. By doing this, maybe there is a pleasant surprise, something like a unclaimed benefit. Try these things to future your search and good luck.

Sorry I can't help, but thanks for the memory!

The first concert I ever went to was Three Dog Night at the Boston Garden when I was 15.

There was a ptcher for the Houson Astros named Mike Scott, though.

I would hire a private investagator, or even go to the adoption agency and find out if they have any info for you. or online try reunion.com, myspace, or classmates. If your mom maybe knows what school he graduated from

Good Luck

Find it in the Yellow Pages

Maybe try hiring a PI?