Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is oral sex important in a relationship, or should one justs pay lip service to it?

just not justs. sorry

Favorite Answer

Let's talk about it. No seriously! That was not tongue in cheek. I mean there are some topics where my experience just sucks... but well.. this is not one of them. No... I'm not blowing hot air here. If you don't have time to talk about this now.... we can research the topic, do the legwork, spread out all our findings and really delve in deeply into the topic. I would hate to just give it a lick and a promise.

If you are with someone that has had oral and enjoyed it I would advise that you become familiar with the art form enough to where you can at least bring your partner to the point of arousal where you can stop and ease your way to other sexual activities. If you and your partner are new to the oral game then I would worry about it cause I am sure that the conversation will come about and you'll begin to explore and test things out together. But if you do it, go for it dont give your partner the short end of the stick.

Oh, I think that it is very important to discuss sex in your relationship. If you can't be oral then there is no communication. I mean, you have to speak at some point, otherwise how would you know what each others likes and dislikes are. Yes, frank open discussions about sex are crucial. So go for it BE ORAL.

Hee hee, short end of the stick, hee hee.

How much do you have to pay for the service? I mean are you talking about a full gag or just a lick. It's all boils down to the service delivered. And the importance therefrom can be calculated. It's all a matter of economics.

It depends on the couple and what they mutually agree on. Some people think it is gross. Just ask yourself if you could ever be with a person who didn't like oral or refused to do it or recieve it and then you'll find out, for you, if it is important to your relationships. If you really like the person it shouldn't matter whether they'll go down you or not.

No, it is not important. Your "stud" may think so, but if he had any true feelings and respect for you he would not be asking. Oral sex is not needed in a relationship, especially when your not married to one another. PS: there is always the AIDS factor.

Source(s): experience from prior relationships

Try living without it for more than a year, then pay a little lip service. The reaction you'll get will bring down the house.

One should never just pay lip service to oral sex. It has its risks though. Its alright for the girls because they can just swallow the evidence. However, for the boys they should beware of crust of cunnilingus in the beard.

I think oral is very important in a relationship. Good luck in all you do.

Source(s): ME:)

Hi.

I´m from Brazil and I think oral is very important in a relationship. Ours girls loves to do this. Tell me about american´s women (or girls)