I'am trying to find a part time job in my area but I applayed in many places online & did get any what is best

I'am trying to find a part time job in my area but I applayed in many places online & did get any what is best thing to do if u are under 18 to get a part time job. On line I did not found any thing useful. IS there a web site that list entery level jobs?

Favorite Answer

try craigslist.org

or hotjobs.com

or careerbuilder.com

or monster.com

or your local newspaper is always a good place to start

hope you find a job :)

I'm having a similar problem in my area, but I did find a way to make some cash until a job comes through. I found out about this website that pays cash $ for you to join free website or complete surveys. Some of them pay as much as $20 each. Not bad for free money!!! If you're interested, here's the link. If it doesn't open, just copy the address into your browser.

http://www.*************/index.php?ref=133199

www.monster.com ? Or check your local online newspaper? That would be my guess. Its hard to find an entry level job being under 18. Most places that will hire youare local restaraunts (mcdonalds and places like that) or co-ops from the school. Thats about all I can tell you.

why dont u get a job into a fast food place like McDonalds. just walk in the and ask if their are any jobs available.