Smiles
Smiles asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Who thinks it okay to ask a friend to babysit while you go out and party?

I have a friend who does this constantly and I was just wondering if anyone else thinks it's okay to do this. She's constantly dropping the poor child off at other people houses so she can go out. It makes me mad cuz I'm not a babysitter and I'm not getting any f****in money for watching him. I like the child but I don't wanna watch him for days in a row. I have a life, too. I take care of my kids!!! My husband gets so aggravated that this child is always over.

Opinions please.

Favorite Answer

sounds like someone needs to grow up and realize she has responabalitys id sit down and let her know how u feel if she gets mad then she was just usein u for a babysitter anyways and friends that are like that are not the kind id want anyways

Once in a while, sure its fine. Even mommies need a break. But what shes doing is neglectful to the child, and takes advantage of your friendship. Put your foot down, and if you are at ALL concerned about the childs welfare, call social services.

• immich

Ummm i think of in relationships water indicators are risky because of the fact they provides you with the main emotional harm with video games and all. As for actual, no. those persons are emotional and sure vengeful yet on an emotional point. as an occasion pisces and cancers would hate somebody besides the fact that they savour life and thoughts and does not think of of easily harming all and sundry like that. Plus a minimum of for pisces they're emotional and might experience to plenty guilt interior of themselves to realize this as that they are companies to low vanity and severe sensitivity this is going with a remarkable style of different water indicators. back it is basically in concept because of the fact there are actual psychos accessible from any month.

yea.. i would put my foot down and say enough is enough... I mean if she went out every so often it might be a different story... the way ur making it sound is that she goes out all the time. Have u talked about it to her? try and talk to her about how u have ur own family and mayb stretch the truth saying u have other plans. Does she spend ne time with her child, because that isn't good if she isn't... good luck! :)

It's fine every now and then but all the time no. You need to tell her she needs to watch her own child she layed down and made him or her. It's her responsibility not yours.

Start saying NO! it doesn't hurt. If they get mad then that's all they wanted you around for. Or you can always say "im gonna have to charge you girl, cause made this a habit".. I betcha she won't ask you again.

the next time she drop her child in your house, say NO.

tell her you cannot watch over her kid cause it is not okey anymore.

be frank and brave to tell the truth

sounds like she is taking advantage. tell her no a few times and she will soon stop.

it seems like this really makes you angry, so you should confront her. tell her just what you wrote, only maybe not so harsh.