Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Does anyone else get really angry when you're hungry!?

Weird question, but i get extremely angry when i'm hungry, and have never met anyone else who does 2 (well never really asked people that when i first met them) but none of my friends do.

Favorite Answer

yes, you probably have Hypoglycemia. Low blood sugar. My youngest daughter has it, and if she doesn't have food when her Blood Sugar goes down, it's awful..... ~~~ Good luck

I used to until I tried not to let it happen. I would get really irritable and angry. It is because of low blood sugar, it makes you nervous and very irritable until you get something to eat.

To correct it, don't go over 4 hours without eating. Include a protein item in each meal, such as egg at breakfast, meat, cheese, or beans for other meals. This will help even out your blood sugar as protein is digested slower and stays in the stomach longer thus preventing hunger. The worst thing you can do when you feel this way is grab something sweet or junk food.

It might make you feel better immediatley but will be short lived due to the quick rise in the blood sugar followd by the quick fall.

It has nothing to do with diabetes usually it just happens to people. Good luck.

• immich

I yell, each so often cry, start up cleansing the homestead, each so often throw issues yet i'm desperate to "restore" the area. i think of it relies upon on what i'm indignant approximately and the point of anger. i might enhance my voice at my young ones, yet my husband....i will yell and scream and throw a huge in good shape....yet i'm able to administration it because of the fact i don't act like that as quickly as the youngsters are homestead yet guy make me mad whilst they're lengthy previous and that i'm an indignant lion! i'm a Leo. LOL Peace First Answerer, I examine the question incorrect on the start too. You theory he stated "hungry" extremely of "indignant"

Why get mad? Just simple get yourself something to eat and you won't be made anymore. Or maybe you are just angry and blame it on being hungry. In any case you need to really search your soul to find out why you get extremely angry, because that is not good for your health.

Source(s): Me..

Yes you r not the only 1 i know 2 people that get really angy when they hungry.

OMG! I TOTALLY get angry when I'm hungry! My mother even commented on it a while back... said something like "Look out - you know how she gets when she's hungry!"

• anna

I think I'm nicer when I'm hungry and shaking because I'm already weak. When I'm hungry and craving a particular food, he he, I'm aggressive to get just the food, he he

Yeah, I get pretty bitchy. The girl that works in the cubicle next to me makes fun of me because of it.

Yes! everything agitates me I just can't wait to get some food and that's all i can think about.

I don't. But a bunch of people I work with get extremely mad when they don't eat.