Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Where is the best place to go to college in new york if i want to be a nanny.?

I want to go to school to be a nanny. my sister tells me that i cannot go to school for that. can i and where is the best place?

Favorite Answer

getting a degree in childcare or education is your best bet but you could also complete on-line courses, or take part-time courses and go on interviews with agencies. Also check the penny saver in the help wanted section there are always ads for nannies, who speak English and have a clean driver license

Good Luck

Why do u ONLY want to be a nanny?? don't limit yourself. go get a degree in a 'child care' or 'childcare development' or something educational. or maybe teacher or something. I'm sure you love kids and your a smart person..don't limit yourself..and reach for the star!! and be a bigger person...u can be a nanny as a side job.

Obviously you want to go to Nanny College of New York. NCNY

duh! - sorry, I'm kidding. couldnt resist.

give Jude Law a call!

Source(s): tabloids