Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

I got a messed up jaw?

Does anyone else have a jacked up jaw thats cracks and pops often. I know its TMJ. but its irritating. How do you manage yours?

Favorite Answer

Mine's messed up like that just from the orthodontist. It's been popping ever since I had to wear "the spring" on one side (which attached the top back tooth to the bottom) in 8th grade. My orthodontist told me "that happens sometimes" and didn't do anything about it. So yes, I totally know how you feel. It sucks when it cracks and pops (or gets kinda stuck), but you do start to get used to it after a while. But unfortunately, I haven't found anything that really helps! Other than the fact that it has gotten less annoying (it's been what, five years or so?). Well, good luck, and hope it stops bothering you!

see a doctor about your jaw your not the only one in this world with a messed up jaw problem there help out there always help

Johnny Depp is sooooo hott! So is that chick in that movie that looks like natalie portman. I'd love to be in the middle of her and natalie portman!

if it bothers u, then GET A BEAK!!!!!

to much deepthroat!