What do i do and how do i do it?

i just got back on speeking terms w/ my ex. i miss him but i dont know if he misses me. how do i tell him w/o scaring him off again?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

have ya tried sitting him down and telling him the truth ? about how you feel about him ,etc.. and discuss Honestly and openly what went wrong in the past with your relationship with him ...what you like to see different if you two are to have another relationship together ...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The bear guy is close, but I'd say something like, "I've been wondering what you would think about us starting over and getting to know each other again, and see what happens. If we don't try, we'll never know, right?" Something like that. His reply will either be positive or negative. Even a maybe can be considered positive. Try it or you'll always wonder. And if he turns you down, accept it, move on, and don't become a stalker.

• 1 decade ago

well if you had problems before and now your exes you should just not. The pain will go away. Just find some one else.

• 1 decade ago

why do you need to tell him that you miss him, let your actions speak for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

are we 12 ...isnt kiddy hour over yet?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.