How do you like Pope Benedict IVX?

Favorite Answer

He is tight- he's keeping it real, telling it like it is- the muslims need to be shaped up a little, they shouldn't be getting all offended- and he's trying to get closer to Greek Orthodox and Muslims. He is known as the olive pope, so hopefully he will unite the people- like an olive press does. That is the rumor...it would be cool to see it happen. He knows what he believes in and sticks to his guns- just what the church needs.

I am a liberal and an Episcopalian. I knew that the vote would be for him because of his closeness to Pope John Paul II. I was pleased with it. I was very happy to see that he chose the name of Benedict, since I am a Benedictine Oblate. Now you might wonder why a liberal would be happy with such a conservative Pope. He is the center, only the spokes should be on the cutting edge. The center must be conservative. Makes perfect sense to me. And about that little thing he said, I agree with him.

I'd rather have Eggs Benedict.

• ?

He is good and he was not a nazi he pulled out because he did not believe in the war. He was young then. Get over it.

He needs to make a better apology to all the Muslims. The stupid apology he made befre wasn't good enough.

Source(s): muslim
  • .

I do not. He is a sell-out to the ecumenical movement and he was a NAZI! The Catholic Church was tacky for putting in a NAZI as Pope.

How pathetic.

I like him a lot actually. And its XVI meaning sixteen

How many Muslims apologise when they butcher others?

Dunno. I have no clue what Roman numeral IVX even is.