allison b asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

cabbage soup diet has anyone tried this if yes how much did you lose?

Favorite Answer

I've heard of a million of these fad diets and none of them keep the weight off for good, plus many of them are dangerous because you don't get certain nutrients you need. Just go for a low calorie diet or buy lots of Healthy Choice foods and TV dinners-- tasty, healthy, and low fat!

You must be talking about weight watchers, Lost 30lbs. one time and 40lbs another. Problem was they encourage to save up points for a special occasion. That is my eating disorder, fast and feast. I was starving and then stuffing myself sick with a king size stomachache. and doing it every other day, needless to say weight loss stopped and weight gain set in. Need to identify your eating disorder and diet with full understanding of your problem, if you are to be sucessful in losing and keeping it off.

hi

my ex tried this but had massive migraines, i believe it can work well though.