Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

I can create a table in Yahoo games, but the table window will not open to allow me to sit?

I can create the table in yahoo games when I am in a lounge. I can see my name at the table, but the table window will not open to allow me to sit. Even if someone else creates a table and invites me, I hit accept and it shows my name at the table, but the table window is not on my screen. I have re-downloaded Java and I have unchecked my pop-up blocker. What else can I do?

Favorite Answer

THat happends to me alot too first i try restarting the area i click out of like lockamotive than i click it back again if dont work try 2nd step

Second yuor fire will is probily blocking it so it wont show up and you thing is not allowing you to have block ups. So put your thing to allow block ups than once your done playing game put it back to block pop ups its works everytime. (-_-) have a great day!! any questions email me at sk8er_boy2882@yahoo.com

Source(s): My head (*_*) >:-)