Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

cross dressing?

what cross dressing means? i have no idea what it is

• Dr. D
    Favorite Answer

Cross dressing is just wearing the clothes of the opposite gender. It can be used to be funny, for teasing, costume parties, almost any reason. However, there is a dark side to cross dressing and that is the compulsive cross dresser.

A compulsive cross dresser is a man who NEEDS to wear woman's clothes. When he does, his brain releases a series of neurotransmitters that give him a sense of pleasure, well-being and self-gratification. If he tries to quit, he can't. He just returns, often even worse than before. If he does not get control over himself then he will develop a female alter-ego. He will give his alter-ego a female name. He may even think that he needs to express his female side to the point that he prefers his female side to his natural biological self. Yes, it is weird. It can be a sad, depressive life for a compulsive cross dresser.

• DJ

Cross-dressing is when people wear clothing that is for the opposite gender.

What I am about to say is not politically correct, but I am going to say it anyways.

What does the Bible say on this issue? Let's look at Deuteronomy 22:5, which says “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God."

According to this, cross-dressing is a sin. If God does not permit this, then why are people doing it?

Hello, I am a male who cross dresses sometimes. It is when someone wheres the clothing of the opposite gender. What I do is I put on a dress, bra, panties, high heels, jewelry, a wig, and makeup all intended for women. I do it for comedy sketches I make sometimes, but not too ofter, not addicted. It can be a fun thing to do for Halloween as well. Some people do it very ofter for sexual pleasure, but that's not me. I would recommend trying it, it can be fun!

It means wearing the opposite sex's clothes, you could be a boy wearing girls clothes or a girl dressing in mens clothes.

dressing like the the opposite sex/gender.

i.e. the wolf in little red riding hood

It means when a guy dresses lyke a grl & goes full out too! But that doesn't mean that there gay either! A grl can't tho! U will probably have 2 ask them if they're gay cuse u never now who is & who isn't!

It refers to men who dress in womens clothes who are not gay or female impersonators. Women can dress in mens clothes anytime an nobody thinks anything of it.

• Gaby

WHAEN A GUY DRESSES LIKE A GIRL OR A GIRL DRESSES LIKE A GIRL

men wearing lipstick, eyeliner, shadow, mini skirts, with fake blond wigs, high heels ect. ect.

women wear like short cuts, baggy shorts/pants basically dress like aguy

dressing the different gender