Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Am I pregnant?

I'm not suppose to start my period until December 4th but I took a pregnancy test today. It was a test that has a plus sign if you are pregnant the not pregnant night showed up more but the other line is very thin and you can hardly see it. Could I still be pregnant?

Favorite Answer

There is a chance of pregnancy. More than likely you are pregnant. Congrats.

If you are having unprotected sex there is always a chance you could be pregnant. The only way to not get pregnant is abstinence. Tak another test in the morning when you first wake up your hormone levels are highest then. If you are truly concerned, you should contact your doctor.

You could be wait a few more days take another test. The lines is probably faint because you have low hormone

Yes, you can be pregnant. Wait a week see if you get your period, then test again. Even if you get your period it is still possible to be pregnant. Good Luck!

I think yes. Take another one monday and it might be more clear. But thats how my test was

Yes. You are pregnant.

Its possible. Take another in a few days, your result will be more accurate.

I'd say yes you are. even if the line is faint it means yes

you could be....wait alittle bit and do it again....