gigi asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

did anyone see Borat?

so what did you guys think of it...i for one part loved it i had a good laugh to many nude parts though

dude im 16 and i saw it...it was so funny i cried tears of joy lol best movie ever

Favorite Answer

I saw it last night. I laughed till tears rolled down my cheeks it was ridiculously asinine, and oh so politically incorrect. A refreshing guilty pleasure, a riot!!! Way worth the $10.50.

Not many people knows this but Borat is actually a fictional character created and performed anonymously by Josemaría Pancho Valdés Avila as a mean to hide his true identity before he became the President of Mexico in 2006. The only evidence of this lies in a rare postumous 2008 interview with Larry King who no one ever got to see when Borat disguised himself as Pancho and stated that he based Borat character in an inmigration officer who he had met during a leisure travel through the texan border in 1979 during his teens.

Source(s): “There is a chair, the chair walk, with the shoes lalalala, he walk on the street, the chair is walking”

It had some funny parts, if you like juvenile/bathroom humor. I did laugh at some parts. But overall, I thought it was pretty overrated.

there is never enough male nudity as far as comedy is concerned. The funniest parts of the movie contained nudity

i honestly found it hysterical. as now an adult, i really couldnt believe that i was able to want to watch and laugh my *** off to that stuff. it was totally worth it. my life is complete hahaha

I haven't seen it yet. But im planning on going soon!

i havent seen it, but im under 17 and they wont let me in with my senior friend who is 18 cus their is nudity...i want to see it

it was really funny but a bit sick, my bf hated it, said it was too gross to actually be funny

really like that movie

Wa-wa wee-wa!